Wouldn’t it be great if, instead of repairing or replacing your roof, you could install a new, long-lasting roofing system right over your current roof without an expensive tear-off?
That’s exactly what many owners of low-slope roofs are doing– retrofitting with a single-ply roofing system from the Experts at Jay Carter Roofing & Sheet Metal !
A metal retrofit is the most cost-effective, long-term way to protect your building against rain, temperature changes, interior drips, ice build-up, rust and corrosion – guaranteed by a warranty of up to 25 years.
A retrofit system is installed directly over your existing metal roof. The result is a long lasting roof that requires little maintenance and has a very low life-cycle cost. Also, the highly reflective surface, combined with the additional system insulation, will greatly reduce roof surface temperature and heat transfer into the building, keeping the interior cooler and saving you money on energy costs.
But the benefits don’t stop there– a single-ply retrofit can:
- Save you money every year on energy costs
- Give you rebates from your local energy company
- Provide you tax incentives from the Ontario Government
- Increase the lifespan of HVAC components
- Be applied without causing downtime or disrupting the work operations that take place below
- Protect your roof from chemicals, high winds and temperature extremes
- In most cases, reap tax savings and avoid amortization